Sunday, January 25, 2009

Best's 21st

My last week of being school-free was well spent. It was Janelle's birthday week, so you know we partied hard. When she got back from San Diego, we went to ChuckECheese. For what right? PIZZA (= Hella craving for that shit for hella days now. Was going to watch a movie, but we just posted at her pad and watched OTH. Thursday was her 21st! Got ready at Nish's and pre-gamed after off that heeem! Sabor was a bitch to get into, they took my ID. )= So we went to temple and I was able to use Best's ID. It was coooo, drank too much though. /= All those mixed drinks kicked me in the ass later that night. Sobered up and chilled for the rest of the night. Next day, Voodoo was the plan, but we were still recovering from the night before. So the best remedy for an all day hangover.. PHO! Hahah, so Nelle, Alyssa, and me went to go grab some. Tapex after.. then had a little adventure. Hahah. Saturday, I played mommy all day. Took the Criselle & Leia to watch Hotel For Dogs. Cutest movie ever, I swear! I wanted to go Agenda w/ the homies for round 2 of Nelle's bday, but I got outta the movie late. So me and Seams were stuck, doing nothing. Was going to meet up w/ Ruth, but I was fucking tired. I won a personal of Hennessy last night though. (= SUCKAAAA! Hahah. Then today, I just chilled with the babygirls and we cooked for lunch. Chilled with sister, and we kept talking about my 21st. I can't wait! My Kuyas are dreading it, haha I love them. Went to 6pm mass, Tita Ditas and Tito Freddy come back from the Philippines tomorrow! It's about time. And my pops is leaving for the Philippines this Tuesday.. (Btw, we're good now.) I love how St. Francis is so involved in the poverty of the Philippines.. and how every year, they make their annual trip to Batangas to build homes and just renew the village. People there have nothing, and still live on being happy. And today at church reminded me that good things really don't come easy, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't dwell on what you don't have. Be thankful for what you do have and never ask for more.

I know I'm late w/ this blog.. but Happy 21st Janelle Ria! I'm glad you had a good birthday. Thanks for everything and for always being there for me through everything, best friend! I love you mamas! My 21st next. (= Here's a couple pictures..




No comments: